Skip to main content

Faggot Pride

As I lay my head on Master J's lap, a rush of happiness and pride swept through me. I felt so fulfilled knowing that I had made Him proud. I am not allowed on the furniture often, so this felt very special. He said that I had done a good job.

Rewind.

I was chained in the corner of the playroom. Naked and kneeling, my hands above my head, each strike of the flogger across my chest sent pain and heat towards the point of impact. I was gagged and blindfolded; all I could hear was the droning of the hypno file Master had playing through the speakers in the room. With my hands completely bound, Master had removed my chastity device. I could feel my hard cock throbbing, but there was nothing that I could do about it. Even after my hands were unbound, I knew better than to start stroking. (Actually, if I'm being honest, Master J had to stop me as the hypno file had suggested otherwise.)

Be a good faggot. Look at that dirty faggot. He would do anything for cock. 

The voice droned on. My whole body was vibrating with horny energy. It was true. I did want cock. Bad. I craved my Master's dick in my slave pussy. I craved it down my throat. Master had earlier suggested that perhaps He would be finding someone to come over and use me.

You would do anything for a real man, wouldn't you, faggot? 

Master removed the gag and made me start begging for cock. At that moment, I had devolved from a human to a piece of meat. I was a faggot begging to be fucked. Begging to have cum dripping from my chin and thighs. "You going to please us, boy?"

US?

Before I had a chance to process, a big, strange cock forced its way down my throat. I knew immediately that it was not either of my Masters' cocks. I've become well acquainted to their feel in both my throat and my slave cunt. This one was new and it was not letting up. I struggled to keep my teeth out of the way, my throat sufficiently open for the rhythmic onslaught. My face was being fucked. This was an aggressive fuck and I prayed that I was doing a good job.

As the man loudly orgasmed and released his seed down my throat, I gasped for breath. I cleaned the strange cock off as best I could and within moments, I was alone again in the room.

Master J returned and told me to turn around, kicking my legs apart before lubing up my hole. I immediately went rock hard again as His cock forced its way into my ass and I was bred like the faggot I was meant to be. Cum covered and unchained, I was tasked with cleaning up the room while Master J went to take a shower.

This was one of the hottest things that had ever happened to me. The idea that I am being trained to lose my inhibitions and submit in any way my Masters wish, fills me with...pride, actually. I want Them to know that it doesn't matter what They want, or who They invite over...that I will perform my duties completely in the way that They are accustomed. I want to lose the last of my inhibitions. When I am at a bar with Them, I feel such pride. I want everyone to know that I am Theirs. I want Them to know how much of a faggot I am for Them.

Speaking of hot situations, for the past two nights, Master G has come into my cell, eaten my hole out, and bred my hole. Last night, I was already asleep. I was actually awoken by His tongue in my hole. I love serving Him this way. It makes me want to just spread my legs the second I hear the door open. I am Their slave, and I love that They know that They can use my holes at any time.

I will be posting again tomorrow. There is so much to all of this. It's hard to put it all into coherent sentences. Also, tomorrow marks two weeks in chastity.


Comments

  1. a faggot like you were made to be used and abused by Alpha Men! you NEED to be a total faggot whore in the rest of your life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Humiliation

So, I'm not sure if I will get to serve my Masters tonight, but I am so horny that all I can think about is being humiliated and degraded by Them. It seems to be the theme for the week. Master J has been upping my fag training and now I can't think of anything else. I listen to fag hypno files every night, and last night I was made to perform on cam for another Dom who I'd never met. Anyway, I was randomly thinking of other things that I would find humiliating. Although, I failed to point out in my last post that just the mere act of being a slave is humiliating. I am absolutely proud to serve my Masters, but every now and then I get a little embarrassed. After all, how many men do you know who would willingly lick and suck another man's feet, let alone beg for his cock, or do his laundry and dishes? Certainly, no men that I know. Definitely a few fags though. I'm learning my place.  Here are some more of the things that I would find particularly humiliating.

Humiliation

When I was younger, probably til around my early twenties actually, the idea of being naked in front of others was mortifying. I would wake up at 3 in the morning in the college dorms to go shower when no one was around and then go back to bed. However, once I discovered that I was meant to be a slave, I quickly learned that inhibitions and privacy would not be part of my life. I still am a little embarrassed being naked, but I’ve learned to deal with it and even at times enjoy it. I’d say the biggest humiliation in my past was when I was taken to Folsom and made to walk on the end of a leash, completely naked except for chastity cage and boots. I was really embarrassed and was actually physically shaking a bit from the humiliation. Anytime we stopped, I had to kneel with legs spread and hands behind head until the Dom tugged my leash again to keep going. Oddly enough, humiliation has always been a huge turn-on for me. But I guess it’s like corporal punishment. Many men assume