Skip to main content

Humiliation

When I was younger, probably til around my early twenties actually, the idea of being naked in front of others was mortifying. I would wake up at 3 in the morning in the college dorms to go shower when no one was around and then go back to bed. However, once I discovered that I was meant to be a slave, I quickly learned that inhibitions and privacy would not be part of my life. I still am a little embarrassed being naked, but I’ve learned to deal with it and even at times enjoy it.

I’d say the biggest humiliation in my past was when I was taken to Folsom and made to walk on the end of a leash, completely naked except for chastity cage and boots. I was really embarrassed and was actually physically shaking a bit from the humiliation. Anytime we stopped, I had to kneel with legs spread and hands behind head until the Dom tugged my leash again to keep going.

Oddly enough, humiliation has always been a huge turn-on for me. But I guess it’s like corporal punishment. Many men assume that if something turns you on, then you must enjoy it. For example, while I might get turned on by the idea of being paddled until my ass is bright red, I assure you that if I have done something to warrant a punishment, I will not be enjoying it. That sort of discipline very much works on me, because once it is happening and I am crying and begging for it to stop, it becomes punishment and not something I enjoy. (I won’t lie though, a few days after the fact, the memory definitely makes my chastity tight.) Humiliation is similar.

My MASTER has ordered me to compile a list of what I find humiliating, including any dirty faggot humiliation fantasies I dream about. I have been ordered to reveal all, so I will hold back nothing. Some of this I’ve never revealed to anyone. This will be quite the rabbit hole.

Forced stripping – being made to strip naked in front of others, whether at Master’s home, Their home, or the bar. Being locked in chastity adds extra humiliation.

Teasing – Being called “fag” or “slave” or “bitch.” Being teased about having a tiny dick, or about being locked in chastity and not allowed to cum. Being teased about my ass basically being a pussy for Real Men.

Leashes – being led around like a dog on all fours. Or just being made to stay on all fours while Superior Men stand around me.

Showing Off – being made to bend over and show my hole to others. When I’m naked, that’s the one place that is still private. But having to spread my legs and show off that intimate part of my body takes away all privacy and dignity.

Eating and Drinking from bowls on floor – this one has always been a particular fantasy. I guess because it is a fairly common protocol, I came across this a lot in my early days and it stuck with me. Like being naked and in chastity, this was always one of the big things I thought all slaves did. I will not lie, I still imagine things like kneeling at the table while my Masters eat dinner so that I can keep Their drinks filled and serve Them seconds, before being fed my own food from a bowl on the floor. Or even always having a bowl of water on the floor to drink from. I guess anything that separates a real Man from a faggot turns me on.

Public punishment – I say public, but really it could be punishment in front of even one other person. Being spanked or paddled while someone else witnesses and can see what a fag I am..,allowing another man to treat me that way. I even have fantasies about others seeing my bright red ass or cane marks across my ass, and knowing that I must have fucked up and gotten myself punished like a bitch.

Being pissed on – Luckily, my Masters are not into making me drink piss or anything, but this is definitely a humiliation.

Being shaved – Whether it’s being made to keep my whole body shaved, or whether it’s just having my crotch and ass shaved, it’s definitely an emasculating experience. Also, kneeling while my head is shaved.

Having no privacy – Being made to never close doors, even bathroom doors, unless told by Master. Sitting down to pee kinda goes along with this. I have to because of my chastity, but I’ve known slaves (mainly Alphas who didn’t have to be in 24/7 chastity) who still were made to sit to pee. Even without using the seat, just the rim of the toilet bowl.

Made to Entertain – I’ve always had fantasies about being made to put on sex shows for my Master and His buddies, either solo or even with another slave (or fuck machine). Or bound in a humiliating way and serving as a display piece for Master’s home at a get-together or something. Maybe gagged but unblindfolded so that I am forced to see every Man’s face as They walk past or stop to tease or torture me. Completely vulnerable, helpless, and humiliated.

Eye Contact/Speech Restrictions – Made to be silent when serving Master and His buddies. Having to keep my eyes down to show my respect for Their superiority.

Being completely honest – Now this may not sound humiliating, I mean all slaves should strive to be perfectly honest with their Owners. What I am talking about is having to be completely honest when talking about my service to others. For example, at a bar, someone might ask come up and ask about the shape of my junk in my jock. I should be prepared to proudly tell them that my Masters keep in chastity 24/7. Or Master may at any point order me to tell a stranger what happened to me the night before, etc.


So, why is a slave's life one of constant humiliation? Well, breaking a slave down helps it to move past what it once was, to what it is now to become. A slave, a fag, a tool to be used by Real Men who are Superior to it. 

So, I guess I’ve kind of run dry at this point tonight. I’m sure I’ll think of more after the fact. These are just the ones that rolled right off of my mind.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faggot Pride

As I lay my head on Master J's lap, a rush of happiness and pride swept through me. I felt so fulfilled knowing that I had made Him proud. I am not allowed on the furniture often, so this felt very special. He said that I had done a good job. Rewind. I was chained in the corner of the playroom. Naked and kneeling, my hands above my head, each strike of the flogger across my chest sent pain and heat towards the point of impact. I was gagged and blindfolded; all I could hear was the droning of the hypno file Master had playing through the speakers in the room. With my hands completely bound, Master had removed my chastity device. I could feel my hard cock throbbing, but there was nothing that I could do about it. Even after my hands were unbound, I knew better than to start stroking. (Actually, if I'm being honest, Master J had to stop me as the hypno file had suggested otherwise.) Be a good faggot. Look at that dirty faggot. He would do anything for cock.  The voice dron

More Humiliation

So, I'm not sure if I will get to serve my Masters tonight, but I am so horny that all I can think about is being humiliated and degraded by Them. It seems to be the theme for the week. Master J has been upping my fag training and now I can't think of anything else. I listen to fag hypno files every night, and last night I was made to perform on cam for another Dom who I'd never met. Anyway, I was randomly thinking of other things that I would find humiliating. Although, I failed to point out in my last post that just the mere act of being a slave is humiliating. I am absolutely proud to serve my Masters, but every now and then I get a little embarrassed. After all, how many men do you know who would willingly lick and suck another man's feet, let alone beg for his cock, or do his laundry and dishes? Certainly, no men that I know. Definitely a few fags though. I'm learning my place.  Here are some more of the things that I would find particularly humiliating.