Skip to main content

Fortune Favors the Slave

Kneeling on the floor with my head bowed, I can feel the presence of my Masters. I am naked, wearing only a metal chastity cage, leather wrist and ankle cuffs, and a leather collar.  It was a hard day at work, but I am finally here at their feet, more at home than I have felt in a long time.

I've been wondering this week how this all happened. I mean, yes, I've always dreamed of being a slave for a man, but as of last week, I had nearly decided to throw in the towel. I just wasn't finding any men that I found deserving of my worship and servitude. Most men were much, much older than me, or not looking for eventual ownership. Now, seemingly out of nowhere, I find myself being trained by not one Master, but two, both of whom I find extremely attractive and deserving of my total devotion. I am definitely grateful for the opportunity and my service to them is not something that I plan on taking lightly.

To me, it is more intense to serve a MASTER with whom I have other interests in common.  Kneeling naked before a man who, in another world, might have been a friend or partner, is very different than doing the same for a random stranger with whom I have nothing in common. Feeling a Master slowly take control bit by bit is a much more erotic experience than having everything torn away the second you meet someone. It’s the breaking and then rebuilding of a slave to His specifications that has always gotten me turned on about this lifestyle. My Masters are not men who "need" to own a slave to feel complete. They are Masters whether or not they have a slave crawling behind them. Some men just seem to have a permanent aura of authority and self-discipline that I cannot help but be drawn to. It is not only my purpose in life to serve men, it is my pleasure. 

As a slave in training, my ultimate goal is to be owned. This will be my chronicle of that journey. This is an intense process to me, linked quite earnestly to my spirituality. Service is my religion, and my Masters are my Gods. I've always had a rather intense relationship to my service and I am happy to have found Masters who not only seem to understand that intensity but perhaps even celebrate it. I've studied widely on occult topics and my Masters are, to me, quite visible and visceral representations of the God archetype. In serving them, I serve my Gods. In learning to control my own ego, I can better focus on Their satisfaction and pleasure. In suppressing my power and vowing my chastity, obedience, and humility, I bolster Their power and dominance.

This blog is going to be so many things. It’s going to be a chronicle of my journey into slavery, and my process of becoming the best slave I can be. It’s going to be a place where I will post my thoughts on submission in general and slavery in particular. I also plan on using this blog to explore the role of ritual and worship in BDSM.  I’ll also have some great links and a reading list for people wanting to learn more about the lifestyle. Thank you!

--a very lucky, and grateful, slave


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faggot Pride

As I lay my head on Master J's lap, a rush of happiness and pride swept through me. I felt so fulfilled knowing that I had made Him proud. I am not allowed on the furniture often, so this felt very special. He said that I had done a good job. Rewind. I was chained in the corner of the playroom. Naked and kneeling, my hands above my head, each strike of the flogger across my chest sent pain and heat towards the point of impact. I was gagged and blindfolded; all I could hear was the droning of the hypno file Master had playing through the speakers in the room. With my hands completely bound, Master had removed my chastity device. I could feel my hard cock throbbing, but there was nothing that I could do about it. Even after my hands were unbound, I knew better than to start stroking. (Actually, if I'm being honest, Master J had to stop me as the hypno file had suggested otherwise.) Be a good faggot. Look at that dirty faggot. He would do anything for cock.  The voice dron

More Humiliation

So, I'm not sure if I will get to serve my Masters tonight, but I am so horny that all I can think about is being humiliated and degraded by Them. It seems to be the theme for the week. Master J has been upping my fag training and now I can't think of anything else. I listen to fag hypno files every night, and last night I was made to perform on cam for another Dom who I'd never met. Anyway, I was randomly thinking of other things that I would find humiliating. Although, I failed to point out in my last post that just the mere act of being a slave is humiliating. I am absolutely proud to serve my Masters, but every now and then I get a little embarrassed. After all, how many men do you know who would willingly lick and suck another man's feet, let alone beg for his cock, or do his laundry and dishes? Certainly, no men that I know. Definitely a few fags though. I'm learning my place.  Here are some more of the things that I would find particularly humiliating.

Humiliation

When I was younger, probably til around my early twenties actually, the idea of being naked in front of others was mortifying. I would wake up at 3 in the morning in the college dorms to go shower when no one was around and then go back to bed. However, once I discovered that I was meant to be a slave, I quickly learned that inhibitions and privacy would not be part of my life. I still am a little embarrassed being naked, but I’ve learned to deal with it and even at times enjoy it. I’d say the biggest humiliation in my past was when I was taken to Folsom and made to walk on the end of a leash, completely naked except for chastity cage and boots. I was really embarrassed and was actually physically shaking a bit from the humiliation. Anytime we stopped, I had to kneel with legs spread and hands behind head until the Dom tugged my leash again to keep going. Oddly enough, humiliation has always been a huge turn-on for me. But I guess it’s like corporal punishment. Many men assume