Skip to main content

Foot Slave

So, I've never been "into" feet. I've never been the type to see a pic of a man's feet and start drooling, and actually, I've never really had much experience in foot worship. However, the last few weeks have got me crawling towards my Masters' feet and even begging to sniff and lick them. Today, I was really going crazy over Master J's feet.

I've always known that a slave's place is at his Masters' feet, but I guess I've always taken that more metaphorically. However, I'm starting to literally crave them. Master J says He hopes to keep reinforcing this new development. My newfound method of worship is also giving me interesting new fantasies. I keep imagining things like being under the table and worshipping Them while They enjoy Their dinner. Or being Their footstool while They relax and watch TV.

I love that my chastity is bringing so much of this out in me. I'm getting so horny. Now I understand why so many Masters believe that slave's should be locked. It is a great training tool. A slave becomes so moldable when he is denied orgasm. I start trying to think of any ways I can get some sort of satisfaction. I think of ways to humiliate myself for my Owners. I love that I am turning into such a faggot for Them. Humiliation is a form of attention. I swear I was so horny today when I left, that I was thinking about just getting on my back and spreading my legs, begging for Master J's dick.

I'm very interested in seeing how much further this takes me. I love Master J's training style, because things happen before I realize that things are happening. Two weeks ago, I was complaining a bit about having to massage His feet, and now i'm groveling at them and begging to sniff and lick them. I begged to be allowed to massage them a bit longer tonight. What a fag...

Comments

  1. Mmmm do they ever just lay you on the floor and rest their feet on your face while they relax?! Make you just lay there and breathe in their stink?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faggot Pride

As I lay my head on Master J's lap, a rush of happiness and pride swept through me. I felt so fulfilled knowing that I had made Him proud. I am not allowed on the furniture often, so this felt very special. He said that I had done a good job. Rewind. I was chained in the corner of the playroom. Naked and kneeling, my hands above my head, each strike of the flogger across my chest sent pain and heat towards the point of impact. I was gagged and blindfolded; all I could hear was the droning of the hypno file Master had playing through the speakers in the room. With my hands completely bound, Master had removed my chastity device. I could feel my hard cock throbbing, but there was nothing that I could do about it. Even after my hands were unbound, I knew better than to start stroking. (Actually, if I'm being honest, Master J had to stop me as the hypno file had suggested otherwise.) Be a good faggot. Look at that dirty faggot. He would do anything for cock.  The voice dron

Humiliation

When I was younger, probably til around my early twenties actually, the idea of being naked in front of others was mortifying. I would wake up at 3 in the morning in the college dorms to go shower when no one was around and then go back to bed. However, once I discovered that I was meant to be a slave, I quickly learned that inhibitions and privacy would not be part of my life. I still am a little embarrassed being naked, but I’ve learned to deal with it and even at times enjoy it. I’d say the biggest humiliation in my past was when I was taken to Folsom and made to walk on the end of a leash, completely naked except for chastity cage and boots. I was really embarrassed and was actually physically shaking a bit from the humiliation. Anytime we stopped, I had to kneel with legs spread and hands behind head until the Dom tugged my leash again to keep going. Oddly enough, humiliation has always been a huge turn-on for me. But I guess it’s like corporal punishment. Many men assume

More Humiliation

So, I'm not sure if I will get to serve my Masters tonight, but I am so horny that all I can think about is being humiliated and degraded by Them. It seems to be the theme for the week. Master J has been upping my fag training and now I can't think of anything else. I listen to fag hypno files every night, and last night I was made to perform on cam for another Dom who I'd never met. Anyway, I was randomly thinking of other things that I would find humiliating. Although, I failed to point out in my last post that just the mere act of being a slave is humiliating. I am absolutely proud to serve my Masters, but every now and then I get a little embarrassed. After all, how many men do you know who would willingly lick and suck another man's feet, let alone beg for his cock, or do his laundry and dishes? Certainly, no men that I know. Definitely a few fags though. I'm learning my place.  Here are some more of the things that I would find particularly humiliating.