Skip to main content

Freedom in Chastity

I feel it whenever I shift my body in my seat. I feel it when I am doing my 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym. I especially feel it when I have to sit down to take a piss. I feel it when I am bent over and plowed. My dick has been locked up for about a week so far. My Masters allowed me out to cum a few days ago and then I was locked into a different device. The idea that I can in no way access my own penis is a very huge turn on, which ironically, makes me hard. Basically, my only means of orgasm is through my ass...which I haven't quite figured out yet. But, I've heard from some subs/slaves/faggots that it can take months for it to be trained.

I was punished yesterday for forgetting to put away my water glass before I went home. During my punishment, I was asked how long it had been since I had cum. I was not sure, so for the purposes of record-keeping, I will be counting today as 1. I have just added a widget to the blog to keep track of this.

It can be a challenge being locked in a device. Nighttime erections are particularly difficult to contend with. I'm currently in a black Holy Trainer, but I have a metal device that I would like to get in someday. Once my dick stops fighting the new normal, my Masters should be able to lock it in that one instead. That one feels a bit more humiliating because the dick is still visible, albeit useless.

"Don't you get horny?" I've heard other guys ask. Fuck yeah, I do. So horny I think I might not be able to take it sometimes. So horny I want to break down and cry and beg. I haven't gotten to this breaking point with my Masters yet, but I'm sure it's coming. At times like this, I'm left with two options. One, I can get toys and try to fuck out an orgasm with prostate stimulation and nipple play. Two, I can beg to serve the cocks of my Masters and get some satisfaction that way. I will say that few things are as intense as getting plowed while being locked and knowing that you will still be just as horny when Master is finished.

As hard (no pun intended) as it is being kept in chastity, it is also extremely rewarding. Freeing, even. I'm not constantly at the mercy of my baser instincts. I used to jerk off 2-3 times a day. That is time that I could spend doing my Masters' laundry, or cleaning. That is time that I could spend rubbing my Masters' feet. It's almost a metaphor for my life now. I don't need to think about it, because Master does the thinking for me. When I watch my Masters get ready for bed and see their cocks completely unencumbered by restraints or devices, I am reminded of my place. I know that I am there as their servant and I am grateful for their control. I know that this is just the beginning.

Comments

  1. it will quickly learn that there is no need for it to use it's penis again. Lucky that it has Masters who understand a slave should be kept locked. Better get used to it. I hope that it was punished harshly for that glass, slave. My slaves wouldn't sit down for a week after that. objects have to learn one way or another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faggot Pride

As I lay my head on Master J's lap, a rush of happiness and pride swept through me. I felt so fulfilled knowing that I had made Him proud. I am not allowed on the furniture often, so this felt very special. He said that I had done a good job. Rewind. I was chained in the corner of the playroom. Naked and kneeling, my hands above my head, each strike of the flogger across my chest sent pain and heat towards the point of impact. I was gagged and blindfolded; all I could hear was the droning of the hypno file Master had playing through the speakers in the room. With my hands completely bound, Master had removed my chastity device. I could feel my hard cock throbbing, but there was nothing that I could do about it. Even after my hands were unbound, I knew better than to start stroking. (Actually, if I'm being honest, Master J had to stop me as the hypno file had suggested otherwise.) Be a good faggot. Look at that dirty faggot. He would do anything for cock.  The voice dron

More Humiliation

So, I'm not sure if I will get to serve my Masters tonight, but I am so horny that all I can think about is being humiliated and degraded by Them. It seems to be the theme for the week. Master J has been upping my fag training and now I can't think of anything else. I listen to fag hypno files every night, and last night I was made to perform on cam for another Dom who I'd never met. Anyway, I was randomly thinking of other things that I would find humiliating. Although, I failed to point out in my last post that just the mere act of being a slave is humiliating. I am absolutely proud to serve my Masters, but every now and then I get a little embarrassed. After all, how many men do you know who would willingly lick and suck another man's feet, let alone beg for his cock, or do his laundry and dishes? Certainly, no men that I know. Definitely a few fags though. I'm learning my place.  Here are some more of the things that I would find particularly humiliating.

Humiliation

When I was younger, probably til around my early twenties actually, the idea of being naked in front of others was mortifying. I would wake up at 3 in the morning in the college dorms to go shower when no one was around and then go back to bed. However, once I discovered that I was meant to be a slave, I quickly learned that inhibitions and privacy would not be part of my life. I still am a little embarrassed being naked, but I’ve learned to deal with it and even at times enjoy it. I’d say the biggest humiliation in my past was when I was taken to Folsom and made to walk on the end of a leash, completely naked except for chastity cage and boots. I was really embarrassed and was actually physically shaking a bit from the humiliation. Anytime we stopped, I had to kneel with legs spread and hands behind head until the Dom tugged my leash again to keep going. Oddly enough, humiliation has always been a huge turn-on for me. But I guess it’s like corporal punishment. Many men assume